By Matthew W Smith; Matthew D Cliff; Aeronautical and Maritime Research Laboratory (Australia)
Read Online or Download NTO-based explosive formulations : a technology review PDF
Similar technology books
Confirmed directions for lowering thermal deformation in computer instruments
Written through international specialists within the box of computer instrument engineering, this authoritative paintings bargains proven options for decreasing thermal deformation in computing device instruments. Analytical expressions and layout information for estimating the value of generated warmth and identifying the thermal boundary are supplied. The booklet offers treatments for lowering thermal deformation from structural layout and NC repayment know-how. Computational equipment for comparing and estimating thermal habit also are incorporated during this exact consultant.
Thermal Deformation in computer instruments covers:
• basics in layout of structural physique parts Estimation of warmth assets and thermal deformation
• Structural fabrics and layout for most appropriate thermal balance
• a variety of treatments for decreasing thermal deformation
• Finite point research for thermal habit
• Engineering computation for thermal habit and thermal functionality try out
DNA know-how is evolving speedily, with new tools and a fast-growing vocabulary. This exact dictionary deals present, distinctive and available details on DNA know-how to teachers, researchers and scholars during the biomedical and similar sciences. The 3rd version is a huge replace, with over 3000 references from mainstream journals and information from the very newest examine – going well past the remit of so much technological know-how dictionaries.
This ebook makes a speciality of carbon dots and diamonds, in short protecting different nanocarbon constructions comparable to nanohorns and nanofibers. within the first half, chemical synthesis of carbon dots, their optical houses and their functions for sensing, catalytic reactions, bio-imaging and drug supply are provided.
- Intelligent Decision Technology Support in Practice
- Optimizing HPC Applications with Intel® Cluster Tools
- OLD SWORD-PLAY. The systems of fence
- Hello, Startup: A Programmer's Guide to Building Products, Technologies, and Teams
Additional info for NTO-based explosive formulations : a technology review
Dorsett Dr A. Provatas Dr I. Lochert Mr B. Hamshere Mr R. Dexter Mr D. Watt DSTO Library and Archives Library Fishermens Bend Library Maribyrnong Library Salisbury (2 copies) Australian Archives Library, MOD, Pyrmont (Doc Data sheet only *US Defense Technical Information Center, 2 copies *UK Defence Research Information Centre, 2 copies *Canada Defence Scientific Information Service, 1 copy *NZ Defence Information Centre, 1 copy National Library of Australia, 1 copy Capability Development Division Director General Maritime Development (Doc Data Sheet only) Director General Land Development (Doc Data Sheet only) Director General C3I Development (Doc Data Sheet only) Director General Aerospace Development Army ABCA Office, G-1-34, Russell Offices, Canberra (4 copies) SO (Science), DJFHQ(L), MILPO Enoggera, Queensland 4051 (Doc Data Sheet only) NAPOC QWG Engineer NBCD c/- DENGRS-A, HQ Engineer Centre Liverpool Military Area, NSW 2174 (Doc Data Sheet only) Intelligence Program DGSTA Defence Intelligence Organisation Acquisitions Program President, Australian Ordnance Council Director, Joint Ammunition Logistics Organisation Corporate Support Program OIC TRS, Defence Regional Library, Canberra UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES Australian Defence Force Academy Library Head of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering Serials Section (M list), Deakin University Library, Geelong Senior Librarian, Hargrave Library, Monash University Librarian, Flinders University OTHER ORGANISATIONS Dr G.
113. , Donzel, G. , (1997), Improvements in NTO Based PBXs. A New Powerful and Insensitive Class of PBX, Insensitive Munitions and Energetic Materials Technology Symposium, Event #854, Florida, USA, 6-9th October, National Defense Industrial Association. 114. Bécuwe, A. , (1989), Use of Oxynitrotriazole to Prepare an Insensitive High Explosive, Symposium (International) on Detonation, 9th, III, Oregon, USA, 28th August-1st September, 871-876. 115. , Donzel, G. , (1998), Improvements in NTO Based PBXs, International Conference of ICT, 29th, Karlsruhe, Federal Republic of Germany, 30th June-3rd July, Fraunhofer-Institut Für Chemische Technologie, Berghausen, Bundesrepublik Deutschland, 95(1)-95(5).
The composition containing polyurethane was subjected to bullet impact testing with bullet impact velocities of 930 or 1140 m/s employed. At the lower velocity no reaction was seen, whereas at 1140 m/s a combustion reaction was observed. The composition containing polybutadiene was subjected to shock sensitivity tests, at diameters of 40 and 75 mm. Results indicated that the formulation was considerably less sensitive to shock than the Composition B and TNT references used. 3 Pressed Formulations As part of the collaboration between Switzerland and Norway, six pressed formulations containing NTO were formulated (Table 29) [107, 108].