By Silvina P. Hillar
A part of Packt's Cookbook sequence, each one bankruptcy makes a speciality of a special multimedia impact. when you do not need the time to paintings your means via an extended educational, then this can be the booklet for you. The step by step recipes are autonomous from one another so that you can dip out and in of the ebook so as to add nice results on your direction as and for those who want them. This cookbook is designed for academics who are looking to insert varied multimedia resources into their Moodle classes. it's anticipated that you'll have simple wisdom of Moodle 1.9 or 2.0 and feature Moodle put in and able to be labored on. academics of alternative matters can adapt the recipes to most sensible go well with their particular topic.
Read Online or Download Moodle 2.0 Multimedia Cookbook PDF
Similar web design books
Designing Interactive structures is the main updated and authoritative textbook within the parts of Human desktop interplay (HCI), usability, shopper event and interplay layout. David Benyon has taken the well-received first version and remodelled it for the following period of interactive units and functions.
Up-to-date for ultimate reduce seasoned 7 and written for pro video and picture editors who comprehend their manner round Avid nonlinear structures, this e-book indicates you ways to translate your abilities to ultimate minimize seasoned speedy and successfully. manufacturer, editor, and Apple qualified coach Diana Weynand takes you thru a entire “translation direction” masking the entire crucial operations, from venture set-up and easy enhancing via transitions and results, colour correcting, compositing, titling, and output.
A entire, useful exploration of the utilization and customization of Django's template approach, together with tutorials on pagination, caching, and internationalization. This publication is for net builders and template authors who are looking to totally comprehend and make the most of the Django template approach. The reader must have accomplished the introductory tutorials at the Django project's site and a few adventure with the framework can be very important.
This booklet provides a complete evaluation of the cutting-edge in Networked song functionality (NMP) and a historic survey of computing device tune networking. It introduces present technical traits in NMP and technical concerns but to be addressed. It additionally lists instant communique protocols and compares those to the necessities of NMP.
- Drupal: Creating Blogs, Forums, Portals, and Community Websites: How to setup, configure and customise this powerful PHP/MySQL based Open Source CMS
- Web Accessibility for People with Disabilities (R & D Developer Series)
- Facebook Companion
- Evolutionary Concepts in End User Productivity and Performance: Applications for Organizational Progress
- Essential XUL programming
- Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition For Dummies
Extra info for Moodle 2.0 Multimedia Cookbook
2. Complete the Assignment name block. 3. Complete the Description block and make a link to the following blog: http://www. htm. 4. Click on Save and return to course. 5. The activity looks as shown in the following screenshot: There's more... com/. They can learn about aeroplane parts and recognize the geometric shapes used in making them. 33 2 Working with 2D and 3D Maps In this chapter, we will cover: ff Creating maps with sceneries ff Drawing regions within a map ff Labeling a map with pins ff Drawing 3D maps using Bing Maps ff Drawing 3D maps using 3DVIA Shape for Maps ff Using Google maps to locate European bridges ff Displaying interactive information about the solar system ff Working with constellation maps ff Embedding a map of Mars ff Labeling the moon ff Watching the universe Introduction This chapter explains how to create and embed different types of either 2D or 3D interactive maps in our Moodle courses.
We look for the desired map. We can find different types of maps to work with. Everything depends on what type of activity we have in mind. In this case, as the topic of this chapter has to do with traveling, we circle five regions and ask our students to choose where they would like to go. First of all, we have to find the map and save it as an image so that we can draw the regions and upload it to our Moodle course. Therefore, follow these steps: 1. Click on click here | World Map with countries on the aforementioned site.
It is a very simple one, but we could enhance it by adding interesting ingredients to the recipe. We will use a software for drawing a region on the map, and highlight a region for our students to work with. As it was pointed out before, we are not going to focus on geographical features, though you can add this ingredient yourself when designing the activity. 39 Working with 2D and 3D Maps Getting ready We open our default web browser and work with the following website: http://www. asp. We click on Map Gallery and choose a map to work with.