By Guoliang Wang, Qingling Zhang, Xinggang Yan
This monograph is an updated presentation of the research and layout of singular Markovian leap structures (SMJSs) during which the transition price matrix of the underlying platforms is usually doubtful, in part unknown and designed. the issues addressed comprise balance, stabilization, H∞ keep watch over and filtering, observer layout, and adaptive keep watch over. functions of Markov approach are investigated through the use of Lyapunov idea, linear matrix inequalities (LMIs), S-procedure and the stochastic Barbalat’s Lemma, between different techniques.
Features of the e-book include:
· examine of the soundness challenge for SMJSs with common transition expense matrices (TRMs);
· stabilization for SMJSs through TRM layout, noise keep an eye on, proportional-derivative and partly mode-dependent regulate, by way of LMIs with and with no equation constraints;
· mode-dependent and mode-independent H∞ regulate suggestions with improvement of one of those disordered controller;
· observer-based controllers of SMJSs within which either the designed observer and controller are both mode-dependent or mode-independent;
· attention of strong H∞ filtering by way of doubtful TRM or clear out parameters resulting in a mode for completely mode-independent filtering
· improvement of LMI-based stipulations for a category of adaptive country suggestions controllers with almost-certainly-bounded expected errors and almost-certainly-asymptotically-stable corresponding closed-loop process states
· purposes of Markov approach on singular platforms with norm bounded uncertainties and time-varying delays
Analysis and layout of Singular Markovian leap Systems includes useful reference fabric for tutorial researchers wishing to discover the world. The contents also are appropriate for a one-semester graduate course.
Read Online or Download Analysis and Design of Singular Markovian Jump Systems PDF
Similar system theory books
It is a self-contained advent to algebraic regulate for nonlinear platforms compatible for researchers and graduate scholars. it's the first booklet facing the linear-algebraic method of nonlinear regulate platforms in one of these distinct and large type. It offers a complementary method of the extra conventional differential geometry and bargains extra simply with a number of vital features of nonlinear structures.
Systemantics: How platforms paintings and particularly How They Fail
Inventory marketplace Modeling and Forecasting interprets event in procedure variation received in an engineering context to the modeling of monetary markets in order to enhancing the trap and figuring out of industry dynamics. The modeling method is taken into account as deciding upon a dynamic method within which a true inventory marketplace is handled as an unknown plant and the identity version proposed is tuned by way of suggestions of the matching errors.
This booklet bargains a concise and in-depth exposition of particular algorithmic suggestions for disbursed optimization dependent keep an eye on of multi-agent networks and their functionality research. It synthesizes and analyzes allotted options for 3 collaborative projects: allotted cooperative optimization, cellular sensor deployment and multi-vehicle formation keep watch over.
- Bonivento Advances in Control Theory and Applications
- Stochastic Chemical Kinetics: Theory and (Mostly) Systems Biological Applications
- Electroactive Polymer Gel Robots: Modelling and Control of Artifical Muscles
- Dynamic Modeling, Predictive Control and Performance Monitoring: A Data-driven Subspace Approach
- Modeling, estimation and control : Festschrift in honor of Giorgio Picci on the occasion of his sixty-fifth birthday
- Analysis and design engineering systems
Extra info for Analysis and Design of Singular Markovian Jump Systems
Other controllers such as noise control, proportional-derivative (PD) control and partially mode-dependent (PMD) control are also considered. These stabilizing controller are formulated in terms of LMIs or LMIs with equation constraints, which can be solved easily. 1) where x(t) ∞ Rn is the state vector, u(t) ∞ Rm is the control input. Matrix E ∞ Rn×n may be singular, that is, rank(E) = r ≥ n. A(rt ) and B(rt ) are known matrices with compatible dimensions. 3). In this section, the TRM ω is assumed exact known obtained and described by Case 2.
Automatica 46:779–783 25. Wang GL, Zhang QL, Yang CY (2012) Dissipative control for singular Markovian jump systems with time delay. Optimal Control Appl Methods 33:415–432 26. Zhou L, Lu GP (2011) Robust stability of singularly perturbed descriptor systems with nonlinear perturbation. IEEE Trans Autom Control 56:858–863 27. Lu GP, Ho DWC (2006) Generalized quadratic stability for continuous-time singular systems with nonlinear perturbation. IEEE Trans Autom Control 51:813–823 28. Gao YB, Lu GP, Wang ZM (2010) Passivity analysis of uncertain singularly perturbed systems.
IEEE Trans Autom Control 42:1171–1176 20. Leibfritz F (2001) An LMI-based algorithm for designing suboptimal static H2 /H⊆ output feedback controllers. SIAM J Control Optim 39:1171–1735 21. Drˇagan V, Shi P (1999) Control of singularly perturbed systems with Markovian jump parameters: an H⊆ approach. Automatica 35:985–988 22. Liu HP, Boukas EK and Sun EK(2006) H⊆ stabilization of Markovian jump singularly perturbed delayed systems. In: Proceedings of 2006 American control conference, Minneapolis, Minnesota pp 14–16 23.